Friday, March 21, 2014

World Down Syndrome Day 3-21

In honor of world down syndrome day I created this cute lightweight bracelet that I will be sporting around.  It says love for 3-21 (I say 3-2-1 cuz I like how it sounds).  I love down syndrome!  I do!  I have been so blessed by people with down syndrome.  I am so grateful for my beautiful sister who never ceases to make me laugh.  She is so much fun to be around and says the cutest things.  She has blessed my life so so much.  I am so lucky to have her as my sister.
Yep thats Catie playing in the ballpit at my daughters birthday party.  She just does what the rest of us only wish we could do.  Oh I love her joy for life.

This is my Aunt Alexis.  I am so blessed to be related to her as well.  She has shown me how to love and just be happy with who she is.  She gives AMAZING hugs!  What a cutie!

DOWN SYNDROME IS THE BEST!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...