Monday, March 28, 2011

Wall Work Series 7 =The End for Now


Don't be too sad as the Wall Work Series comes to a close because I am going to throw in a new series!  Woo Woo!  You will see what it is soon enough.  In the meantime here is the last poster from my original wall work series.  Another one of my favorites if I do say so myself. 
 I just love categorizing!  I think its so fun and such a great yet difficult skill for some students to learn.  Making it that much more important.  And lets be honest- whats better than categorizing food and drinks!
Oh I love all these little boardmaker icons.  This was just a very fun and fabulous wall work poster! 
What do your children/students need help categorizing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...