Saturday, March 26, 2011

Make Your Own Wrapping Paper


So I had to make a big poster for a futures planning I did at work (I will share more about that later) and I had some extra Butcher paper.  Well, since yesterday was my mans birthday this past week my little guy and I made our own wrapping paper out of it.  I put some paint on his feet and walked him all over the paper.  It was very fun and lets be honest, whats cuter that tiny footprints?  You could also use your childrens/students artwork...or even your own, if you're good like that!!!   After he had unwrapped the presents I cut out some of the best footprints and plan on using some in his scrapbook, and some for other gifts.  Its not only resourceful but is really cute!!  Make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...