Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Speaking of Catie

Speaking of Catie I thought I would share one of her creative teaching ideas that I found a few weeks ago on one of the walls at my parents house.  Every Monday our family has "Family Home Evening" its a time to study the gospel, spend time together, learn about our Father in Heaven and just have fun.  Everyone in the family has a job and I guess Catie must have had the game.  When I asked her wjhat it was called she said "Matchmaker."  She made it the week of Valentine's Day!  I think it is adorable and feel like you could do something very similar very quickly for the things your students or children may be learning, weather they be sight words, shapes, colors etc.  Make your own matchmaker game!  Thanks Catie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...