Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Parts of a whole!


I thought this was a great way to teach parts of a whole and beginning puzzle skills.  One of the great teachers, Deb who I worked with created this with one of her students.  She took books that he loved and was very familiar with and used their covers to create simple puzzles for him to complete.  She would use the book or a picture of the cover as a model at the beginning and over time allowed him to re-create the puzzle from memory.  I think she did a fabulous job.  Using the books was a genius idea....what a smartie pants!  Thanks for sharing Deb!

P.S.Yes I know I have been MIA for a while but it doesn't mean I am out of ideas to post.  Things have been busy but I have lots to come so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...