Friday, February 4, 2011

Advertising-February and March


Ok so I have decided to offer some free advertising on this blog.  Fill in some of those blank spots on the sides so to speak! I am going to do things a little bit different-because thats just the way I am.  I am doing this to provide people with an opportunity to get their blog name out there as well as hopefully getting this brand spankin new blog out there so I can reach a wider audience and hopefully reach more people and help more amazing individuals!  So if you want your blog advertised here (For February and March) I am offering it to the first 25 people who do the following:
1. Follow This Blog -Include the highheels image above
2. Post about this free advertising on their own blog/site and link it up!
3. Send me an email to let me know you've done it. Highheelstosneakers at gmail dot com. -include your button and site info.
(I hope I don't have to worry about this but just in case-Appropriate sites only)

If you aren't one of the first 25 No worries.  I plan on doing this for a little while so you might just get April and May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...