Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas in a Cup!

So I know its been a while but things get busy around the holidays, plus some of the things I wanted to post were Christmas presents I made and I didn't want anyone knowing ahead of time what they were getting so. Here I am, I'm back! So at Thanksgiving I made Christmas in a cup for Grandma and I. It is so delicious. So weather you are missing Christmas or didn't get a chance to do this while it was here use up some of that leftover hot chocolate because we still have a lot of winter ahead of us.

Directions:
Make some nice warm hot chocolate- your favorite brand
Throw in a scoop or two of peppermint stick ice cream
EAT IT UP! 
Its soooooooooo good!
Once you try it you'll agree with its name!  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...