Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shout Out!



I just had to interrupt my typical topics to give a little shout out to my sweet husband.  What a cutie.  Starting on Monday I have received homemade valentines from him.  Monday it was in the refrigerator when I got my cereal.  Tuesday it was in the roll of toilet paper and flew out as I unrolled it -Very creative.  Wednesday there was one on my car window and today i went into the bathroom to find this!!
A cute decorated mirror.
A valentine with a treat.  What a sweetie.   I feel so blessed to have such a great supportive husband.  He has always helped me with my dreams and desires.  He has helped me make things and set up my classrooms.  He has been a regular volunteer at all the schools I have worked at.  He has helped me brainstorm and create things I am not quite able to do on my own.  He is incredible in so many ways. 
Go make something sweet for your special Valentine Today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...